Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day Breakfast

Mother's Day weekend is always a busy weekend for us because Lauren's birthday usually falls very near it. This year... I actually had breakfast made for me on Mother's Day. I really think it is a first. I guess now that Lauren is bigger and she really likes to cook... I cannot complain too much because since we have been here in Korea there have been many times that I have come home and dinner is started and sometimes even done. She says she likes to cook and she does a good job. She usually goes home after school when Morgan and I stay for her activities or me to get some things done in my room (because we have NO planning time). It is usually about five when we leave and with the lovely public transportation it takes anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes to get home. Anyway back to Mother's Day... here is a little smilebox I put together for the special occasion.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Mother's Day

Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments:

Post a Comment